05 January 2011

040111 Laptop in coma!!! h e l p

After 20hours of ICU rescuing my dear precious lappy, the doctors told me it's in coma!!
First it was sick inside, something clash in the system and I successfully reformated it.
Now, it's organ is giving me problem!--->my lappy hard disc is spoiled, not responsive!!!

Oh my oh myyyyyyy!! Well, if compare to last time like when I'm 15years-old, I think I am more calm when my lappy gave me this kinda situation now, kinda like i'm immune with it already. But..but I sincerely hope that after this time, after changing a new hard disc, it wouldn't give me any more big trouble like this anyyyymore.

huhu.... well~ I hope my lappy will wake up by next week when I find a new organ and a new doctor for the operation. Anyone got any intro ma? Please..... 

This is the message I get once I switch on my lappy:

Windows has encountered a problem communicating with a device connected to your computer.

This error can be caused by unplugging a removable storage device such as an external usb drive while the device is in use, or by faulty hardware such as hard drive or CD-ROM drive that is failing. Make sure any removable storage is connected and then restart your computer.


 If your computer continue to receive this error message, contact the hardware manufacturer.

File: \Boot\BCD
Status: 0xc00000e9
Info: An unexpected I/O error has occured.

Expert-expert out there, do drop me a comment or two if you have a solution ya! Realy appreciateeeee that muchhhhhie!!!~

p/s: Glad that I still can use my sis's lappy to blog about this!!! Thankiuk so much ah-mei!! wuwu...still abit sad over it.... shang xin arrrr! T.T

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...