24 November 2010

eryn's healthy breakfast @ 241110
















Morning people!!! What is the first thing you do every morning when you wake up??? Go to toilet?? Wrong!!! We open our eyes first la dear!!! (Ok, I know it's lame!! bu-hao-xiao...lol)

err...after 10 8 hours of sleep and wake up in the morning without a thing inside our tummy, we gets hungry. If you don't, there must be something wrong with your body system! (Go body check please! ^^)

Now, what do I feed my hungry body cells with every morning huh?

Izzit this one?












NO NO NO!!!!

Jeng jeng jeng jeng!!!!!!! I will have my yummmilicious shake every morning, the first third thing I do after I wake up!

yoyoo... well, FYI, it's called THE FAST FOOD FOR INTELLIGENT PEOPLE!!! Why?? It's easy to make within 3mins with efficient nutritions that is what our hungry body cells exactly need!!!!

The fact is:
This yummy shake I am taking every morning is a delicious healthy meal that provides an ideal balance of protein and nutrition to help satisfy our hunger and give us lasting energy. Each shake is packed with 19 vitamins and minerals, herbs, antioxidants and fiber.

err.... I ask you 1 question lah, you eat to fulfill your eyes or to maintain a healthy body har? How do you know the food you eat is what your body cells need? (I know I know!!!! (: )

Here, read this picture IF YOU ARE STILL EATING MAGIE MEE, OR ANY CARBS-BASED BREAKFAST:


Or... Should I ask do you even feed your hungry body cells every morning? (If you don't, I think you better confess and apologize to your body for torturing it!!)

Here, read this pictue IF YOU SKIP YOUR BREAKFAST:


So, how ler?? How to ensure we can maintain our sugar level at the right level?

aloooo, this is meeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!! Enjoying my high nutrients yummilicious shake, this time is strawberry flavour after my cappucinno flavour finish! My favouritesss!!

My yummilicious shake can help me to maintain my sugar level like this:


\So, what's in your mind now? Err... feeling guilty for your body because didn't give it the best nutritions? If you do, congratulations becoz you are not too late to make a change about it!!! If you are serious about it, well... I can treat you a healthy breakfast. (Message me!!!! hehee)

And this is how much water I drink in the morning, I finished it before 12pm and get it refill again!!! 2 litres man!!! Once my lecturer was shocked to see me bring my big bottle to class and he asked me if I drink that all by myself!! Of course la, abathen???

Healthy breakfast now, ask me how!!!! (Don't lah shy, breakfast is the most important meal of a day, bare that in mind please! Must sayang yourself before anyone else do that. )

p/s: Drop me a message here if you think you are serious and wanna change your breakfast!


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...